World Terral | Inertia PM5
The Multipurpose Offshore Support Unit!
Suitable for transfer of crew and cargo to wind industry, crew change vessel, survey, ROV, standby rescue, and guard duties.
The vessel design is a proven concept within support vessels for the offshore industry and is 3rd generation of the design.
- PM5 is a combination of the best performances from a
trimaran, catamaran, and a monohull
- A Hydrofoil of 15 sq. m horizontal fi rm plate is mounted
at the bottom of the center hull, which reduces the heave
The hull shape combined with the high speed and
seaworthiness performed by the Trimaran hull concept
and the Swath technology (Small water plane twin hull)
provide excellent seaworthiness and fuel economy when
the vessel is in transit speed as a Trimaran.
- The hull form of the Trimaran gives crew and passengers optimal
sea comfort and less fatigue, and reduced slamming
- The design shows 40% improvement in uptime compared
to best catamarans available on the market
- Accommodation and wheelhouse placed aft on the vessel,
to reduce heave and pitch for improved sea comfort for
both passenger and crew
- Vessel ballasted down at the transfer station, to reduce roll,
pitch and heave movements of the vessel to a minimum
The vessel will be able to remain on location for up to 28
days as accommodation CTV, guard, or chase vessel.